Roofing Contractor Explain Insurance Claims 512-861-8294,
Dan Malin, a former insurance adjuster is one of the most trusted roofing contractors in the business. Dan is more than a roofer. He is a professional with a business degree from The University of Texas and has over 16 years in the roofing business.
Call Dan today to schedule a roofing appointment and discuss your project. Dan will discuss your options and help decide which shingle and roofing system is best for you and your home.
Your roof inspection will help to ensure all components of the project have been addressed and Dan will answer any questions you have about the installation process. Once the pre-installation inspection is complete Dan will contact you to set a date and schedule the installation.
Once our team begins Dan will manage all phases of your roofing installation, from delivery to cleanup. It’s not uncommon to see Dan walking around your home with a magnet bar in search of stray nails and staples. Roofing is a messy business but you can rest assured that we will protect your home while we work and our cleanup is second to none.
After the installation is complete, we will conduct a final inspection of your new roof to make sure our work meets your expectations. We will answer any questions you may have about how to take care and maintain your new roof and will explain all of your warranty information at that time.
So, if you’re in Austin, Texas and you’ve been in a hail storm or experienced severe weather and you need someone who is knowledgeable, professional, and trustworthy call Dan Malin today at 512-861-8294 and schedule your free, no-obligation roofing estimate.
Here are 8 questions you should ask a roofing contractor before you sign on the dotted line:
1. Are they local and if so for how long? Don’t assume that someone is local just because they have the same area code on their magnetic sign. You can get a local number in less than 1 minute with a few clicks of a mouse.
2. How long have they been in business as a roofer?
3. Are they insured, and if so, what coverage to they carry and what is the name and number of their carrier?
4. Will their installers be employees or sub-contractors.
5. Ask them if they have local references, and if so, do they have references that are 2 years old or older? Then check them!
6. Do they use staples or nails? Staples will void the manufacturer’s warranty. If they use staples this should be a sign.
7. Will they use “starter shingles” for the rakes and the eaves? Starter shingles
8. Do they offer a 10 year warranty on their workmanship?,